Call Lorena @ 087 1803108

How do I know if I should contact an OT?

How do I know if I should contact an OT?

You might need to consult an occupational therapist if, for example:

  • You are having problems going out into the community.
  • You are having problems getting dressed.
  • You are finding it difficult to mobilize in your home.
  • You find it more difficult to manage daily tasks in your house.
  • You had been recently diagnosed with a neurological condition.
  • You are having problems engaging in leisure activity.
  • You find it difficult to manipulate cutlery.
  • Your family or friends have concerns about you living alone.
  • You have had a hip replacement surgery.
  • You have been in hospital and are now going back home.
  • You are experiencing some memory or attention problems.
  • You want to return to work after some injury or recent diagnosis.
  • You are feeling sad or depressed with no motivation to do the activities you used to.
  • You are having difficult minding your children.
  • You are experiencing some difficulties being independent but you want to remain at home.
  • You have had a recent change in your health status.
  • You want to avoid an unnecessary hospital stay.

Latest Posts

  • Hello world! Hello world!
    Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then...

Recent Posts

Recent Comments


    49 Rockford Manor
    Stradbrook Road

    Email: Phone: (087) 1803108